Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rodster

macrumors 68040
Original poster
May 15, 2007
OK i'm stumped. About a year ago I used iCloud to backup my bookmarks on my iPad. Now I want to delete them as i've rearranged them on my iPad.

Is there a way to delete the old iCloud bookmarks and start fresh? :confused:

I even logged into my Apple iCloud account and all it showed was Mail/Calender/Contacts/Reminders/Find My Phone/Pages/Numbers/Keynotes. There wasn't anything for Safari or bookmarks. I Googled this question and no luck either.

Last edited:

MacManTexas56

macrumors 68020
Apr 4, 2005
OK i'm stumped. About a year ago I used iCloud to backup my bookmarks on my iPad. Now I want to delete them as i've rearranged them on my iPad.

Is there a way to delete the old iCloud bookmarks and start fresh? :confused:

I even logged into my Apple iCloud account and all it showed was Mail/Calender/Contacts/Reminders/Find My Phone/Pages/Numbers/Keynotes. There wasn't anything for Safari or bookmarks. I Googled this question and no luck either.

there isn't going to be a section where you select and delete them. Either sign in on icloud fully on your computer or on your ipad/iphone and click book marks and click edit and delete them manually. It will then update them automatically

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.