PDA

View Full Version : The keyboard need some improvement

SakuraSuki
Sep 22, 2013, 02:33 PM
First, if you actually type more than one language, you have to deal with the global symbol which is right next to the dictation symbol. For people with fat finger or not pay attention, sometimes will tab dictation instead when trying to switch between languages.

Second, for some people complain for lack of .com

My take is that add a additional row on top of keyboard, put dictation and .com or whatever needed on there.

This has been done by several apps, including Google Chrome.

rikscha
Sep 22, 2013, 03:13 PM
This is probably the only real annoyance I had with my iPhone in all these years. The keyboard has been pretty much the same way since day 1. The microphone between the globe and the space bar is ridiculous. I can't count the occasions I accidently hit the microphone.
Also, after all these years, I would have wished for more innovation in that area from Apple. I like dictating messages, emails etc. it works great, but I can't really do that in public.

At this point, I haven't even started talking about the biggest annoyance, 'autocorrect'.. And I won't.

I'm wondering if they are working on some revolutionary way of fixing on-screen keyboard typing.