PDA

View Full Version : Assignment #1 - yellow

yellow
Nov 29, 2005, 02:03 PM
Crack Kills.

Clearly not particularly skillful P&S shot, but I thought it was amusing and wanted to be the first.

FIRST!

iGary
Nov 29, 2005, 02:10 PM
Lmao

emw
Nov 29, 2005, 02:16 PM
I thought you were supposed to post pictures you took, not pictures taken of you... :confused:

:D

yellow
Nov 29, 2005, 02:16 PM
>grin<

For those that wonder what the H-Eee-Double hockey sticks this is all about, start here: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=163070

The first post links the discussion that brought all this about.. and dropped the majestry of my asscrack on your eyeballs.

Hehe.. no, there's nothing in the rules that says I had to take it. You can thank my wife for this one. :)

yellow
Nov 29, 2005, 02:18 PM
Lmao

It's skillful photos like this that got you into your life of photography, isn't it? You can admit it. :)

emw
Nov 29, 2005, 02:25 PM
The first post links the discussion that brought all this about.. and dropped the majestry of my asscrack on your eyeballs.Yeah, I just read through the thread. I guess I need to post my own now... When I get home tonight.

Oh, and compliments to your wife - it takes some skill as a photographer to get not only a good ass shot, but a good ***** shot in the same image.

Hmm, dang language filter. Ah well, you'll get the idea, I'm sure... :D

yellow
Nov 29, 2005, 02:27 PM
Hmm, dang language filter. Ah well, you'll get the idea, I'm sure... :D

I did, thanks!! I'll pass along your (anti-)kudos :D

efoto
Nov 29, 2005, 02:45 PM
Hahaha

Umm, nice cats? :confused: :D

yellow
Nov 29, 2005, 02:50 PM
Umm, nice cats? :confused: :D

Thanks.. actually Lola (the gray one) attempted to help me out and protect my crack. Thought the crack is still detectable.

Here's a pic from about 45 seconds earlier.

Always looking out for Daddy.. thanks Lola-girl. A pox on your moms.

efoto
Nov 29, 2005, 02:57 PM
Thanks.. actually Lola (the gray one) attempted to help me out and protect my crack. Thought the crack is still detectable.

Here's a pic from about 45 seconds earlier.

Always looking out for Daddy.. thanks Lola-girl. A pox on your moms.

Very cute picture, much more inviting than the last :p

I wish I still had a cat, sadly mine passed a couple of years back and my current place in life doesn't support a pet very well. In the near future I think a cat could be realized again....but sadly not right now.

yellow
Nov 29, 2005, 03:06 PM
You can have my FatAlien cat, Slate:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=1943854&postcount=308

Abstract
Nov 30, 2005, 01:38 PM

Could that cat be a crack addict? Maybe Lola loves the crack.

Love the photo, though. I think a vote might be coming your way. :D