PDA

View Full Version : Notification Center - ALL tab not populating when phone is locked

blutrane
Sep 23, 2013, 10:23 AM
- When phone is unlocked and on the HOME screen all items are listed under the all tab in notification center

- lock the phone pull down notification center all the items are gone

- slide to unlock, pull down notification center, they are all back

- issue just started the last time i power cycled the phone no other settings were changed

- wtf?

Zac7
Sep 23, 2013, 10:27 AM
- When phone is unlocked and on the HOME screen all items are listed under the all tab in notification center

- lock the phone pull down notification center all the items are gone

- slide to unlock, pull down notification center, they are all back

- issue just started the last time i power cycled the phone no other settings were changed

- wtf?

I think you have to turn on "show on lock screen" it's extremely annoying and not the way it should work but is how I fixed it.

I didn't want my emails showing on the lock screen but instead in notification center on the lock screen.

blutrane
Sep 23, 2013, 10:30 AM
I think you have to turn on "show on lock screen" it's extremely annoying and not the way it should work but is how I fixed it.

I didn't want my emails showing on the lock screen but instead in notification center on the lock screen.

Yes that's it~ the crazy thing is - it kept showing me in the notification center in the lock screen for a day until i reset it - sigh