PDA

View Full Version : Music controls and cover art don't go away on lockscreen?

vaultwit
Sep 23, 2013, 10:49 AM
When I'm listening to music, then decide I'm finished listening to music, the music controls and cover art stay on my lockscreen and don't go away until I unlock my phone. I can't get rid of them by trouble-tapping on the home button as in iOS6, or by using the control center. Am I missing something?

JetBlack7
Sep 23, 2013, 11:09 AM
When I'm listening to music, then decide I'm finished listening to music, the music controls and cover art stay on my lockscreen and don't go away until I unlock my phone. I can't get rid of them by trouble-tapping on the home button as in iOS6, or by using the control center. Am I missing something?

I think you may need to close the music app to make it go away.

CyBeRino
Sep 23, 2013, 11:39 AM

Nope, you're missing nothing. They stick around for longer now, in case you want to resume playing music.

darkfiber
Sep 23, 2013, 11:42 AM

No that is how it works on my phone as well. I did notice if you TRIPLE press the home button the controls go away and the time appears but the album cover art stays on the screen. If you TRIPLE press again the controls come back.

When I first tried it on my iPhone 4S running iOS 7.0. When music is playing I couldn't pause, reverse or fast forward the music from the music controls either on the lock screen or the control panel. After I rebooted the phone the controls worked. So there must be some glitch there.