PDA

View Full Version : Notification center?

RudeBoy254
Sep 23, 2013, 02:44 PM
Notifications doesn't clear after sliding to view from lock screen exp. a tweet for instance. I would have to manually clear them! Is this a change from iOS 6, or is there a setting to change this?

RudeBoy254
Sep 23, 2013, 04:01 PM
Anyone?

Tyler23
Sep 23, 2013, 04:51 PM
Notifications doesn't clear after sliding to view from lock screen exp. a tweet for instance. I would have to manually clear them! Is this a change from iOS 6, or is there a setting to change this?

It's the same as iOS 6, and there's no way to change it. You have to manually clear them.

RudeBoy254
Sep 23, 2013, 05:17 PM
It's the same as iOS 6, and there's no way to change it. You have to manually clear them.

That wasn't the case when I used ios 6 it cleared the notification for me!

Tyler23
Sep 23, 2013, 05:38 PM
That wasn't the case when I used ios 6 it cleared the notification for me!

Certain apps do, certain apps don't. Messages, Phone, etc. do. Twitter, CNN, espnScoreCenter, etc. don't.

kenknotts
Sep 23, 2013, 06:01 PM
I cant seem to clear a phone call from my missed section in the notification center. I cant swipe it and if I tap it, it calls the number. How do I clear it?

Sital
Sep 23, 2013, 06:08 PM
I cant seem to clear a phone call from my missed section in the notification center. I cant swipe it and if I tap it, it calls the number. How do I clear it?

Go into the phone app and clear it from there.

Tyler23
Sep 23, 2013, 06:11 PM

Phone app, go to recents tab. That will clear it.