PDA

View Full Version : Issue with Pandora/Background Music in iOS 7

jumpman023
Sep 23, 2013, 03:06 PM
Hi all,

I recently (regrettably?) switched to iOS 7 and by far the most irritating thing for me so far has been the fact that every time I turn my phone off (with iTunes Radio or Pandora streaming), I have to unpause my music that was playing because for whatever reason, iOS 7 stops playing it when I turn my phone back on to check a text message or whatever. This sounds like a minor nuisance, but when you're in the middle of text conversation with pandora running, it's really irritating, especially since the "swipe up" control center is laggy and requires multiple swipes to activate.

I think this is an issue with the revamped multi-tasking system in iOS 7, but does anyone how to work around this/am I the only one who is having this problem?

sdilley14
Sep 23, 2013, 03:07 PM
Hi all,

I recently (regrettably?) switched to iOS 7 and by far the most irritating thing for me so far has been the fact that every time I turn my phone off (with iTunes Radio or Pandora streaming), I have to unpause my music that was playing because for whatever reason, iOS 7 stops playing it when I turn my phone back on to check a text message or whatever. This sounds like a minor nuisance, but when you're in the middle of text conversation with pandora running, it's really irritating, especially since the "swipe up" control center is laggy and requires multiple swipes to activate.

I think this is an issue with the revamped multi-tasking system in iOS 7, but does anyone how to work around this/am I the only one who is having this problem?

I'm having a similar issue with both the Music and Podcast apps. I have a thread going regarding this issue as well. :(