Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yabot

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2013
so i upgraded to i0s7.

however it keeps skipping songs say half way through a song, it will skip to the next song. also, in my car (golf gtd mk6, with RCD 510), the songs will start at 5 seconds. never had this problem with ios6... it also takes about 5 seconds to change song if im using the multifunction steering wheel.

Anyone else finding this super annoying?

Oh and one other thing, in the new itunes, all the songs i have recently added since using the new itunes seem super bassy?

cheers.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
so i upgraded to i0s7.

however it keeps skipping songs say half way through a song, it will skip to the next song. also, in my car (golf gtd mk6, with RCD 510), the songs will start at 5 seconds. never had this problem with ios6... it also takes about 5 seconds to change song if im using the multifunction steering wheel.

Anyone else finding this super annoying?

Oh and one other thing, in the new itunes, all the songs i have recently added since using the new itunes seem super bassy?

cheers.

try deleting the phone profile in your VW and re-pairing your phone. Music plays fine in my Touareg (RNS 850 audio system)

yabot

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 26, 2013
try deleting the phone profile in your VW and re-pairing your phone. Music plays fine in my Touareg (RNS 850 audio system)

how do you reset it? i looked in settings and theres nothing to 'reset' which is what i was originally looking for before.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
how do you reset it? i looked in settings and theres nothing to 'reset' which is what i was originally looking for before.

You should be able to delete the profile under setup > bluetooth in the car's audio system. Google it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.