Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vaultwit

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 20, 2012
Does anyone else think there should be a list view of all the events that you have in your calendar? Something like:

Today:
Dinner with John (7:00 PM - 8:30 PM)
Wed, 9/25/13:
Client Meeting (10:00 AM - 11:00 AM)
Training Class (8:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
Saturday, 9/28/13:
Moving Day (All day)

Or at least a list of all events for the current day, displayed in the notification center? Right now, both notification center and Calendar App only display a day view, and you have to scroll up and down the day to see all your events. What if I don't care about the huge blank time slot from 9AM to 8PM.

If this does actually exist, please let me know where! Can't remember if iOS 6 had this or not.

sahnert

macrumors 6502
Oct 20, 2003
Seattle
Go to the calendar app in iOS7 and tap on the magnifying lens icon. That shows a list just like you described.

vaultwit

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 20, 2012
Go to the calendar app in iOS7 and tap on the magnifying lens icon. That shows a list just like you described.

Oh wow I can't believe I never noticed this till now. Awesome!

Now if only the notification center display a list of all events for the current day... Right now it only shows the events within a certain timeframe of the day.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Does anyone else think there should be a list view of all the events that you have in your calendar? Something like:

Today:
Dinner with John (7:00 PM - 8:30 PM)
Wed, 9/25/13:
Client Meeting (10:00 AM - 11:00 AM)
Training Class (8:00 PM - 9:00 PM)
Saturday, 9/28/13:
Moving Day (All day)

Or at least a list of all events for the current day, displayed in the notification center? Right now, both notification center and Calendar App only display a day view, and you have to scroll up and down the day to see all your events. What if I don't care about the huge blank time slot from 9AM to 8PM.

If this does actually exist, please let me know where! Can't remember if iOS 6 had this or not.

In calendar, hit the magnifying glass.

Edit: whoops sorry had this response sitting on my browser and forgot about it until just now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.