PDA

View Full Version : My Password Keeps Getting Changed

MyiBill
Sep 23, 2013, 05:52 PM
Hi, not sure where to post this but today is the 3rd time that my Apple password has been changed without me knowing. I get an email saying he is the link to reset my password, I delete it, and then a couple minutes later I get alerts telling me my computer/iphone/ipad cant log into to iCloud. When i try to log it it tells me incorrect password and I have to go to apple's support page and change it. Did this every happen to someone? This is the 3rd time in like 2 weeks.

Krevnik
Sep 23, 2013, 05:56 PM
Hi, not sure where to post this but today is the 3rd time that my Apple password has been changed without me knowing. I get an email saying he is the link to reset my password, I delete it, and then a couple minutes later I get alerts telling me my computer/iphone/ipad cant log into to iCloud. When i try to log it it tells me incorrect password and I have to go to apple's support page and change it. Did this every happen to someone? This is the 3rd time in like 2 weeks.

Sounds like someone has access to your e-mail account where the reset mail is sent, and is resetting your password.

MyiBill
Sep 23, 2013, 06:02 PM
Sounds like someone has access to your e-mail account where the reset mail is sent, and is resetting your password.

Just changed my email password so I hope that helps.

Rigby
Sep 23, 2013, 06:04 PM
Change both your email and iTunes passwords immediately. Preferably from another computer/device, until you have thoroughly checked the current one for keyloggers.

pugnut
Sep 23, 2013, 06:23 PM
Change both your email and iTunes passwords immediately. Preferably from another computer/device, until you have thoroughly checked the current one for keyloggers.

You need to set up two step validation for changes-

MyiBill
Sep 23, 2013, 08:15 PM

You need to set up two step validation for changes-

How do I do both of those things?

iapplelove
Sep 23, 2013, 08:47 PM
How do I do both of those things?

Two step is a must and can be found under Apple ID support however it takes 2 full days to wait and verify .