PDA

View Full Version : Notifications Clearing Automatically

lorifun
Sep 23, 2013, 09:20 PM
I apologize if this has been discussed before. I've spent a long time the last couple of days browsing the web and this forum specifically and haven't seen mention of my questions/issues. I have 2 of them.

Notifications are being automatically cleared from my All tab within 24 hours. I thought this was for the Missed tab, but that All would work as iOS 6 did (requiring manual dismissal). Interestingly enough, it seems that the Reminders notifications stick around on the Today tab only.

And even more concerning to me is that the Calendar notifications seem to automatically clear out of both tabs as soon as the event time period ends. Kinda hard to know if you missed something that way! I didn't use Calendar in iOS 6, so I don't know how it functioned there. But this doesn't make much sense at all to me.

I wish I got to everything as soon as it happens or is supposed to happen, but that's just not my life. I depend on notifications to remind me to reschedule or shift priorities. So I really hope this is just something incredibly stupid I'm missing or a bug. :confused:

Is anyone else experiencing either of these behaviors?