Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stunter2b

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Okay sorry in advance if this has been covered and I'm sure it had but wife updated her iPhone 5 to iOS 7 now she can't figure out how to end task on running apps..

Please tell me it still possible and easy to end task on apps

FreeState

macrumors 68000
Jun 24, 2004
San Diego, CA
Okay sorry in advance if this has been covered and I'm sure it had but wife updated her iPhone 5 to iOS 7 now she can't figure out how to end task on running apps..

Yes, when in multi-task (double click the home button) slide any app up towards the top of the iPhone and it will close it.

scirica

macrumors 68020
May 13, 2008
Dallas, TX

Do you mean how you used to double click home and kill the apps down below? If so, double click then swipe the app cards up and off the screen :)

stunter2b

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Awesome thanks that's what I wanted, thanks for helping and thanks for not flaming me I know there's a search feature lol but this was quicker then reading 800 threads lol

Thanks again guys

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.