PDA

View Full Version : App Store update problem?

P51
Sep 23, 2013, 10:46 PM
Anyone else having issues? Half the time it won't tell me what apps can be updated. The other half when it does tell me I don't download them ASAP they vanish and I have no idea again what can be updated.

Any fix for this?

Gomez315
Sep 23, 2013, 11:07 PM
Anyone else having issues? Half the time it won't tell me what apps can be updated. The other half when it does tell me I don't download them ASAP they vanish and I have no idea again what can be updated.

Any fix for this?

Having this issue on two different devices.

doug in albq
Sep 24, 2013, 01:06 AM
Seeing something like this on the ipad Mini.

viperGTS
Sep 24, 2013, 01:29 AM
For me, the App Store icon will have a number badge, then when I open the app store it tells me my apps are up to date. Although I'm on iOS 6.

Yptcn
Sep 24, 2013, 01:34 AM
I also have on and off problems .

saab9573
Sep 24, 2013, 01:42 AM
have the same problem. it was working in the previous beta version but not in GM...never got it to work with cellular only wifi...now I have to open the app store and only then it looks for updates and installs....before I didnt have to open the app store manually, it would look for updates and do it automatically under wifi connnection.

davehutch
Sep 24, 2013, 02:35 AM
Having the same issue on my 5 and on my MacBook Pro using the new iTunes

Bonestle
Sep 24, 2013, 03:48 AM
Same here guys. It's a little annoying.

I keep checking to see if Apple have finally updated their other apps such as iMovie, iPhoto etc. Really interested to see how these get iOS7-afied.

panar
Sep 24, 2013, 03:52 AM
I'm having thr same problem. Updates dissapearing also. It's frustrating.

nsnarayan10
Sep 24, 2013, 04:10 AM
I'm having thr same problem. Updates dissapearing also. It's frustrating.

This is clearly a problem.My app store only shows updates when I open app store and I dont see it updating straight away since it has Auto-update feature.

The other day it did update automatically but I had to open app store and click updates!I m sure the 7xx updates are on their way!

xlii
Sep 24, 2013, 04:21 AM
Same issue on my mac mini. OSX app store says I have 2 updates but when I click on Software Update... they go away and says I have no updates. Started last night. Maybe Apple put out 2 updates... then pulled them... and the OSX app store update counter is confused.

dsh3
Sep 24, 2013, 04:34 AM
Same issue for me on my iPhone 5 (iOS 7) :(

jprmercado
Sep 24, 2013, 04:46 AM
Ditto on an iPad mini.

My workaround is to close the App Store app via the new multitasking tray(?) and open it again. That usually works.

Bonestle
Sep 24, 2013, 05:05 AM
my workaround is to close the app store app via the new multitasking tray(?) and open it again. That usually works.

+1

DredPirateStorm
Sep 24, 2013, 05:40 AM
My iPhone 4 isn't updating apps automatically either. It doesn't even show updates that are available unless you go directly to the app on the store. Very annoying.

davehutch
Sep 24, 2013, 02:38 PM
It's the Store. My wife's PC hasn't had iTunes updated and shows the same issue. I normally select List, iPad etc then deselect Updates and Check for Updates. That tends to clear it.
Now we just wait for it to be fixed

Resist
Sep 28, 2013, 09:10 PM
Why can't Apple get these things sorted out prior to releasing their software? It's so frustrating when a company that is supposed to be so innovative and claims their products "just work", don't. For crying out loud, they still haven't even gotten their map app issue resolved yet. Come on already Apple! Instead of releasing new products, how about using your resources to fix the software in what's already out there?