PDA

View Full Version : Pressing the volume button does not adjust the ring level in iOS7.01??

gerrard0804
Sep 23, 2013, 11:21 PM
Updated my 5s to 7.01. When I press the volume button in home screen, it just adjusts the music sound level but not the ring level. I have to go into the setting>sound, the ringer level can then be adjusted with button. Is it a bug?

jonasdamn
Sep 23, 2013, 11:44 PM
You can increase ring level while someone is calling you if you didnt disable this function at settings/sounds

gerrard0804
Sep 23, 2013, 11:55 PM
You can increase ring level while someone is calling you if you didnt disable this function at settings/sounds

this function is on in my phone's setting, but the ring level is not increased with the button on home screen.

jonasdamn
Sep 23, 2013, 11:58 PM
this function is on in my phone's setting, but the ring level is not increased with the button on home screen.
Is it your first iPhone? Because it always been like that, also on iOS6. The ring level wont increase while being on home screen....

Puonti
Sep 24, 2013, 12:11 AM
Is it your first iPhone? Because it always been like that, also on iOS6. The ring level wont increase while being on home screen....

It did on my iPhone 4S in iOS 6. If I wasn't playing a podcast or song in the background, pressing the volume up and volume down buttons in the home screen changed the "Ringer" volume. I can't remember what it did if I had headphones plugged in (while not playing podcasts or music).

LaZyFLiP
Sep 24, 2013, 12:11 AM
You should be able to change the ringer volume on the home screen. I just tested it.

http://i.imgur.com/gsZYkhb.png

Updated my 5s to 7.01. When I press the volume button in home screen, it just adjusts the music sound level but not the ring level. I have to go into the setting>sound, the ringer level can then be adjusted with button. Is it a bug?
Do you have the 'Change with Buttons' toggled on?

http://i.imgur.com/CiSKe3J.png

jonasdamn
Sep 24, 2013, 12:14 AM
Oh damn, really sorry, i forgot that i have disabled changing ringtone sound with buttons :/ thanks ;)

gerrard0804
Sep 24, 2013, 11:42 AM
I hardreset it and it returns to normal now, thanks all:)