PDA

View Full Version : iphone5 freeze

dedehakan
Sep 24, 2013, 01:28 AM
Sometimes when i got missed call(or sms), I can not unluck my phone. slider doesnt follow my fingers(sliding left to right). Otherhand i can open setting screen(sliding down to up). Or Notification center(Up to down) and in notification center I can slide left or right without no problem.

However I cant unluck my phone!. After hard restart to my phone then everything works fine. Why thats happen? any idea for fix that bug?

Model:1428

nsnarayan10
Sep 24, 2013, 03:49 AM
Sometimes when i got missed call(or sms), I can not unluck my phone. slider doesnt follow my fingers(sliding left to right). Otherhand i can open setting screen(sliding down to up). Or Notification center(Up to down) and in notification center I can slide left or right without no problem.

However I cant unluck my phone!. After hard restart to my phone then everything works fine. Why thats happen? any idea for fix that bug?

Model:1428

Hey,I had the same issue like 3 days ago.I received a text message and tried unlocking the phone but it didnt.I could access Notification Bar and Control center like u,but could not unlock the phone so like you I simply rebooted the phone and the issue faded away.

The issue is with the ios 7,the new updates often come with bugs,so its no exception with 7.I was told Apple is already testing ios 7x(could be 7.0,1 or something)so by downloading those updates,freezig,stuttering and lack of qick response will be solved.

Mine is Model:1429!