PDA

View Full Version : favored old wallpapers disappear

Bedllam
Sep 24, 2013, 08:17 AM
My son already downloaded iOS 7, and noticed that his old wallpapers were gone. Since he likes and was using the gray cobblestone, he doesn't want to try any of the new wallpapers, because he thinks he'll lose his current one. My question is: can I save the old wallpapers BEFORE I run the iOS 7 update on my phone?

Tyler23
Sep 24, 2013, 08:20 AM
My son already downloaded iOS 7, and noticed that his old wallpapers were gone. Since he likes and was using the gray cobblestone, he doesn't want to try any of the new wallpapers, because he thinks he'll lose his current one. My question is: can I save the old wallpapers BEFORE I run the iOS 7 update on my phone?

I'm sure you could do a google search to find it. Do the search on his device, find the picture, press and hold on it, and it will allow you to save the image. Then you can go to the wallpapers section, and instead of going to Apple's defaults, go to Camera Roll and you'll see the photo and be able to set it as the wallpaper.

DJLC
Sep 24, 2013, 08:22 AM
Google it. First result. (https://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=iOS6+default+wallpaper+downloads)