Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rye9

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
New York (not NYC)
While through searching and lurking here I see that I'm not the only one who's very disappointed with the new calendar and music app... so please provide feedback to Apple to help sort this out. I have sent feedback online and via the phone.

Even if you like the new apps, at least argue so that way they can implement options in settings to say, turn off the album art under the "artists" tab in music. And to not have to scroll through each song in an album when viewing under the "artist" tab.

Please contact apple if you agree so we can hopefully see some changes soon. Thanks guys :)

RobbyIdol

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2012
I did just that myself! Bitching about the changes here doesn't do us any good unless we actually send our complaints to the people that matter.

DaGrandMastah

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2011
While through searching and lurking here I see that I'm not the only one who's very disappointed with the new calendar and music app... so please provide feedback to Apple to help sort this out. I have sent feedback online and via the phone.

Even if you like the new apps, at least argue so that way they can implement options in settings to say, turn off the album art under the "artists" tab in music. And to not have to scroll through each song in an album when viewing under the "artist" tab.

Please contact apple if you agree so we can hopefully see some changes soon. Thanks guys :)

I did the same and am going to do it again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.