PDA

View Full Version : playing full albums

eclipse01
Sep 25, 2013, 11:49 AM
is there a way you can make it stop (like pre IOS7) when the album is done playing, rather then move onto the next?

gentlefury
Sep 25, 2013, 11:58 AM
Bottom left repeat options.

eclipse01
Sep 25, 2013, 12:05 PM
Bottom left repeat options.

I guess that is not what I mean.

like for a certain artist I have 4 albums for, if i play the first album, when that is done it will just move onto the next album, I would like it to stop.

gentlefury
Sep 25, 2013, 12:07 PM
I guess that is not what I mean.

like for a certain artist I have 4 albums for, if i play the first album, when that is done it will just move onto the next album, I would like it to stop.

Turn repeat off and it will stop once it's done. I just tried it and it stops at the end of the last song.

If you are starting a song that is in a list of albums it will continue down the line. Go into the albums view and select a single album.

You are going into artists view and playing an album from a list of albums. If you do that it just continues down the list. You will also notice that repeat album is replaced by replace artist.

eclipse01
Sep 25, 2013, 01:02 PM
Turn repeat off and it will stop once it's done. I just tried it and it stops at the end of the last song.

If you are starting a song that is in a list of albums it will continue down the line. Go into the albums view and select a single album.

You are going into artists view and playing an album from a list of albums. If you do that it just continues down the list. You will also notice that repeat album is replaced by replace artist.

yeah, I see that...not a fan of this change!

gentlefury
Sep 25, 2013, 01:12 PM
yeah, I see that...not a fan of this change!

It makes it function more like how the desktop version of iTunes works now.

xlost6
Sep 25, 2013, 02:29 PM

It makes it function more like how the desktop version of iTunes works now.

Thank you for this:D

Now to solve the duplicate problem.