PDA

View Full Version : [iPhone] IOS 7: No Search for me...

Smohrman
Sep 25, 2013, 01:06 PM
Team-
newly loaded IOS7... I do not get the search feature everyone talks about when I swipe my finger from the center of the screen to the bottom. When I pull down, I get a screen that says “Today | All | Missed” at the top. No search. Anyone know why that is? The other swipe features work, and I like the control center, but without search it’s REALLY cumbersome to find apps.

3bs
Sep 25, 2013, 01:07 PM
Team-
newly loaded IOS7... I do not get the search feature everyone talks about when I swipe my finger from the center of the screen to the bottom. When I pull down, I get a screen that says “Today | All | Missed” at the top. No search. Anyone know why that is? The other swipe features work, and I like the control center, but without search it’s REALLY cumbersome to find apps.

Swipe from the middle of the screen down not from the top. You must be swiping from the top if you're getting the NC. When we say middle we don't mean the middle of the top edge.

And by the way this has been asked a bunch of times so please use the search feature first next time, you seem to like to use it on your phone so try using it here :p

Peace
Sep 25, 2013, 01:08 PM
Sounds like you're swiping from the top center instead of the middle of the screen.

Smohrman
Sep 25, 2013, 04:48 PM
Swipe from the middle of the screen down not from the top. You must be swiping from the top if you're getting the NC. When we say middle we don't mean the middle of the top edge.

And by the way this has been asked a bunch of times so please use the search feature first next time, you seem to like to use it on your phone so try using it here :p

Sorry about not using search... was doing too many things at once.. :o
An article I read said to swipe from the top down, so that's what I was doing.:eek:

----------

Sounds like you're swiping from the top center instead of the middle of the screen.

Thanks that fixed it... and you didn't even make a snarky remark about not searching the forums first, so... DOUBLE THANKS! :D