Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

amitabhbansal

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2011
Delhi, India
dont know if its the right place to post or not, in my iPhone 5 the weather app is just gorgeous, showing thunderstorm, rain, wind, clouds etc etc, but dont know why its not available on ipad 2, is there any substitute for this app or not?
waiting for the reply
Thanks

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.
dont know if its the right place to post or not, in my iPhone 5 the weather app is just gorgeous, showing thunderstorm, rain, wind, clouds etc etc, but dont know why its not available on ipad 2, is there any substitute for this app or not?
waiting for the reply
Thanks

There's never been a weather app for the iPad.

Search for App Store for alternatives.

Traverse

macrumors 604
Mar 11, 2013
Here
waiting for the reply
Thanks

Yahoo weather is now on iPad.

Sirious

macrumors 68000
Jan 2, 2013
United Kingdom
If the iPad is such a great post-PC device, they should really add an Weather app.

But anyway, you can download all kinds of weather apps from the App Store such as:
  • BBC weather
  • Weather+
  • Weathercube
  • Yahoo! weather

colodane

macrumors 65816
Nov 11, 2012
Colorado
No clue why Apple doesn't provide an iPad weather map. But check out the WeatherBug app. I've tried several, and this one is by far my favorite. Very comprehensive information nicely presented. My favorite part is that it tells you exactly the location in your town that it is coming from. In mid-size and large cities you will have your choice of more than one location.

bflowers

macrumors 6502a
Jul 19, 2006
They left out several base apps from the iPad. Weather, Stock and Calculator to name a few. All things I would have liked. There are decent alternatives, but the constancy between devices would have been nice.

jkauff

macrumors member
Oct 4, 2012
Weatherbug just updated their entire UI. I liked the old one better on my 5S, but the new one looks like it was designed for the iPad, so give it a try. Great app.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.