PDA

View Full Version : Original wallpaper iOS 7

massi88
Sep 25, 2013, 02:35 PM
Hi,

I changed my wallpaper, but I want to go back to the original one (like in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPVd9zuV8q4 min 14:00 ) but I can't find it! Any help?

Thanks.

Sital
Sep 25, 2013, 05:35 PM
It's easy to find with Google.

massi88
Sep 25, 2013, 05:38 PM
Yeah but I find it weird to need to download through google the standard wallpaper, isn't it supposed to be included in ios7? where was it right after upgrade and why did it disappear? am I missing something?

Armen
Sep 25, 2013, 05:39 PM
Yeah but I find it weird to need to download through google the standard wallpaper, isn't it supposed to be included in ios7? where was it right after upgrade and why did it disappear? am I missing something?

Apple pulled that ugly wallpaper after Beta 3 I think?

massi88
Sep 25, 2013, 05:46 PM
I don't know, I just got an iphone 5 yesterday and upgraded to iOS 7 this afternoon. I had that original wallpaper (which I don't remember being coarse-grained like in the picture above), but can't find it anymore after trying dynamical wallpapers..

lookatchu
Sep 25, 2013, 06:00 PM
So to Settings>Wallpaper and Brightness>Choose Wallpaper>Stills. I'm on iOS 7 and see it there.

Edit: Sorry, just checked again and what I see is something close to the wallpaper you're looking for but not exact.

djtech42
Sep 25, 2013, 08:18 PM
I don't know, I just got an iphone 5 yesterday and upgraded to iOS 7 this afternoon. I had that original wallpaper (which I don't remember being coarse-grained like in the picture above), but can't find it anymore after trying dynamical wallpapers..

The one posted is the original wallpaper in beta 1. I can recall it looking exactly like that.