Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ndtechie05

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 9, 2005
So I updated to 6.0 the other night and now my digital audio is not working. I have video going through HDMI to TV and Toslink going to Receiver. The audio goes through HDMI to TV no problem. The Toslink is not transmitting audio. I made sure that Dolby is turned on. Any thoughts? The receiver recognizes the digital audio but even cranking it it does not work. I had this Toslink hooked up to an XBOX 360 before and it worked just fine.

JGRE

macrumors 65816
Oct 10, 2011
Dutch Mountains
So I updated to 6.0 the other night and now my digital audio is not working. I have video going through HDMI to TV and Toslink going to Receiver. The audio goes through HDMI to TV no problem. The Toslink is not transmitting audio. I made sure that Dolby is turned on. Any thoughts? The receiver recognizes the digital audio but even cranking it it does not work. I had this Toslink hooked up to an XBOX 360 before and it worked just fine.
They (Apple) have mentioned there was an issue with the first release of 6.0, that’s why they have pulled the update for some days to fix it. You should try to reinstall the software on your ATV and you should be fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.