Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

oldhifi

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 12, 2013
USA
Just ordered my Ipod classic..why the classic ? I have the iPod Nano, its nice but it is full... only 1.3 GB left so I needed something larger. I am returning it to Apple..

I will add the Apple radio remote later..the Touch is nice but at work I don't have Wi Fi so the classic is a good fit for me...any good accessories you can recommend?

oldhifi

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 12, 2013
USA
Not all Music Videos

Not all Music videos will download and play on the Classic..like the Led Zeppelin I paid for thru ITunes:mad:

I guess because it's in HD ??

Last edited:

panavala345

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2013
I have just purchased a 6th generation ipod classic and i have some movies that are Divx formated but i want to put em on my ipod...how do I do it?

wepiii

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2012
I have just purchased a 6th generation ipod classic and i have some movies that are Divx formated but i want to put em on my ipod...how do I do it?

Do a google search for iVi, really easy software to work with

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Just ordered my Ipod classic..why the classic ? I have the iPod Nano, its nice but it is full... ........any good accessories you can recommend?

A good set of ear-phones; I love my classic and rarely travel anywhere without it, but a good set of ear-phones make listening a pleasure.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.