Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Krissypantz2828

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2012
One that isn't cheap looking and maybe holds a credit card or two?

That is all, thanks.

Last edited:

poorcody

macrumors 65816
Jul 23, 2013
I have looked everywhere. I can only find bulky plastic ones are fake looking leather ones. I dont want a sleeve or a flip case. Just a classy looking sleek case with a simple card holder in the back.

Thanks guys

Check out Sena cases. Not cheap but quality stuff. I have been using their Slim Wallet daily with my iPhone for probably 5 years.

U4icLab

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2012
SoCal
I have looked everywhere. I can only find bulky plastic ones are fake looking leather ones. I dont want a sleeve or a flip case. Just a classy looking sleek case with a simple card holder in the back.

Thanks guys

Check out makr cases. $95. Quality :)

Krissypantz2828

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2012
Check out Sena cases. Not cheap but quality stuff. I have been using their Slim Wallet daily with my iPhone for probably 5 years.

Oh I like this. I searched for 3 hours last night, and seen this. But for some reason its looking nicer today lol. I also had this in mind but shipping is $30.00

IMG_1246.png

Krissypantz2828

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 8, 2012

I just bought it :) Thanks. I love it :) How is the protection though? Doesn't look like it has much of it

I bought this one, I dont know if this is what you have.

$T2eC16NHJI!E9qSO8GbYBRZ0SFFOJw~~60_35.JPG

Last edited:

poorcody

macrumors 65816
Jul 23, 2013
I just bought it :) Thanks. I love it :) How is the protection though? Doesn't look like it has much of it

I bought this one, I dont know if this is what you have.

I bought the one that flips open in the back (the screen is directly exposed in the front, but the cards are hidden in the flip). I actually put a bobby-pin at the fold and store money inside the flip -- make's a great wallet. I have four cards, a driver's license, and decent amount of cash.

Protection is good, but mostly it's extremely convenient to have phone/wallet it one package, without having to "open anything" to access the phone.

Amazon also sells them if shipping is really that expensive!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.