Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vmaniqui

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2013
California
I love this case I've had it since I got my ipad mini back in march. Held up well for the constant use of my ipad mini. Inside gets dirty very easily but that can be fix in a 5 min wipe down with a damp cloth and some tape if you see any hair. Overall I love the case.

http://www.amazon.com/CaseCrown-Trifold-Built-magnet-Feature/dp/B0094857XE

i tried so many mini cases and have not found the best yet. up until now i am still searching. also for the sleeve, can't find one. the one like is about $100++ so i might just end up just making one myself. i already ordered a leather and 100% wool felt online and will see how it goes.

Gemütlichkeit

macrumors 65816
Nov 17, 2010
Not a fan of adding so much bulk to the device. I'd love someone to create a clone of the Windows keyboard cover.

ElectronGuru

macrumors 68000
Sep 5, 2013
Oregon, USA
Kensington and Logitech has some nice setups, but you may be asking for something more specific.

I generally don't like cases and have even stopped adding shields. If I'm bringing it somewhere, I'll pop it into a sleeve inside a bag.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.