liketom
Dec 2, 2005, 06:21 AM
that is a bent screen if it is look at the curve ant the top
i smell CRT:cool:

adk
Dec 2, 2005, 11:32 AM
that is a bent screen if it is look at the curve ant the top
i smell CRT:cool:

It's most likely distortion from a short camera lens.

p0intblank
Dec 2, 2005, 11:35 AM
What am I looking for here?

Arcus
Dec 2, 2005, 08:03 PM
Yes, it is a picture of a PB screen, but why:confused:

Is he trying to show us a 15" without lines?

Aarow
Dec 2, 2005, 08:15 PM
Is he trying to show us a 15" without lines?

You don't see the lines? Theres some major lines there, unless thats what all screens look like closer up.

mad jew
Dec 2, 2005, 08:30 PM
Well, the picture name implies there's a dark spot but it's hard to tell what's happening from the photo all the same. Is the dark spot(s) the edges or is that just how the photo turned out? :)

Dr. Dastardly
Dec 2, 2005, 08:42 PM
Well, the picture name implies there's a dark spot but it's hard to tell what's happening from the photo all the same. Is the dark spot(s) the edges or is that just how the photo turned out? :)
I think your right and he wants to know what this dark spot is. But seeing that we hade to crack his cryptic code I now don't have the energy to give him the answear he is looking for.

TDM21
Dec 2, 2005, 08:46 PM
It would be better if the picture wasn't a compressed jpeg and we knew what to look for, if anything.

Benjamindaines
Dec 2, 2005, 09:17 PM
What an odd little thread....

next493
Dec 2, 2005, 09:20 PM
the dark spot is just to the left of the bottom right corner.

yoda13
Dec 2, 2005, 09:25 PM
I've rarely seen a thread where it was harder to ascertain exactly what the author was hoping to accomplish:eek: :D

hayduke
Dec 2, 2005, 09:32 PM
I think he wanted to see if a totally aimless post could get as many as 14 posts!!!!!

uaaerospace
Dec 2, 2005, 09:38 PM
lol...this is hilarious. I created a thread a while back with a legitimate question and didn't get the first response. I'm jealous. :D

xinxin
Dec 2, 2005, 11:14 PM
If you think this screen is perfect and you love it. I wish all apple LCDs you buy all your life would be like this. Good luck.

mad jew
Dec 2, 2005, 11:21 PM
If you think this screen is perfect and you love it. I wish all apple LCDs you buy all your life would be like this. Good luck.

That's a bit harsh. I'm finding it difficult to see the difference between a bad photograph and a bad screen though. I'm not blaming anyone, it's just difficult, that's all. :(

dallasuo
Dec 2, 2005, 11:26 PM

I still don't understand why it deserves a seperate thread.

generik
Dec 2, 2005, 11:33 PM
Maybe he is concerned that his screen has those lines too, and would want us to look for him?

GoCubsGo
Dec 2, 2005, 11:39 PM
whoa! that is wicked cool! a photo of a pb screen. sex.

xinxin
Dec 3, 2005, 04:49 AM
Maybe he is concerned that his screen has those lines too, and would want us to look for him?

This is not about those lines problem. And this is not my laptop either. It just found it while searching Google.

My problem is uneven brightness. I know I 've been a little bit emotional on this forum, but since I saw those LCD screens of ACD or iMac in retail shop are even worse than mine, I think I 'd better give it up and just try to live with it.