PDA

View Full Version : GAC v.3.9.5 is out!

Liquidity X
Jan 1, 2003, 06:46 PM
It's out.Updated for Drive 10 (10.1.3) and Game Ranger (3.1.1), added more folder icons and a new patch for Net Info Manager.

http://homepage.mac.com/liquidityx

edesignuk
Jan 1, 2003, 06:53 PM
If your gonna promote your own software it would be nice if you'd at least explained what it did.

Liquidity X
Jan 1, 2003, 07:00 PM
It's a sytem GUI conversion.

vniow
Jan 1, 2003, 07:05 PM
Ummmmm........ok.

A bit more info or a screenie maybe??

Liquidity X
Jan 1, 2003, 08:15 PM
Y not take 30 seconds and go to the site. theres all the info there and like 40 screen shots.

hesdeadjim
Jan 1, 2003, 09:13 PM
Right, I'm still confused on what it does. And I went to the site.

edesignuk
Jan 1, 2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by hesdeadjim
Right, I'm still confused on what it does. And I went to the site.
I know what you mean. From what I can gather from the little information on the site it's just some icons. Though I'm still a bit :confused: as to how some icons would end up in MacApps.com discussion.

Liquidity X
Jan 1, 2003, 09:21 PM
yer a idiot then. fux this board.

vniow
Jan 1, 2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Liquidity X
yer a idiot then. fux this board.

Wonderful spelling.

Maybe if you provided a bit more info in the beginning of the thread, you would not be fuxing this board right now.

bobindashadows
Jan 1, 2003, 09:42 PM
The best idea i can get from this web page, which i think is a pretty accurate one, is that this... i don't know if its a program or just a big package of graphics... is that it makes all of the programs mentioned in the screenshots (as there is no listing of what programs it modifies) use the graphite icons, when you cannot otherwise. Definitely not for the application section. I think it's ok. I don't see where this much confusion could arise from, even though the site is poorly designed, has no description of the company developing it, nor the product they offer for download. Really guys, don't flip out too much. The name is "Graphite Aqua Complete" and the pictures all show programs with graphite appearances that if you look at with the graphite theme on, do not have the graphite theme.

edit:

I downloaded a couple of the packages... the software is poorly documented and could be easily supplemented in a much different manner. such as a main program and a .graphite package file for each one, which includes directions to the program where to install each file etc. or at least a .pkg. Very few (relatively) mac os x users know about the "show package contents" option. I would make a program which did what i mentioned above but i'm too lazy.