Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xolmusic

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 2, 2005
I noticed small blemishes, as in buffing of the glass, on the left side mainly of the screen, not catuall on the screen , but on the ehite glass area of the screen.\Is that normal, or should i be concerned with bad workman ship?
i cant really see it, unless i look at it at a certain angle with the light direacted a certain way.

Could there have been a problem with my computer cosmetically, and itstead of sending me a better one, they tried buffing it out?

I did have them install extra ram into it, could they have not been very careful and messed it up or something?

thanks , anyone thanks

Toadinthehole

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2005
i got an imac g5 (isight) had it for about 4 days now and i got the same thing, windolene will sort it out, get some kitchen paper roll or something similar and squirt it on and rub it very gently should remove it*, well it did with me. or just dont look at it in the light :)

( disclaimer, if your imac bursts into flames or something else bizzare and unpredictable happens dont come running to me!)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.