PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: FT: iPod 20gb 3g

stevey500
Dec 4, 2005, 01:37 AM
Hello, I dont know if I want to do this yet, I just got the new black 60gb ipod and my previous ipod is the 20gb 3g ipod, I used it for about 8 months, it still holds a great charge, still lasts me throughout the day. I have never had a problem with it before, ever... no lockups or anything as long as i kept it in the stable hfs mac format. It has minor scratches on the screen, still looks pretty though, they are the type of scratched you only see when you have a somewhat bright light source shining on the ipod at certain angles. I just want to see what some people on the board may be up to trade me for my 20gb ipod. This is just a feeler, because I love the 3g ipod and its hard to give up, but if i find something that someone wants to trade and its really tempting enough, it might be a deal ;) ... so if you have anything that you think would be worth a trade for it let me know! Also, the back of the ipod has been given the brushed metal effect which I find more attractive, it still has the laser engraved apple logo and the other graphics, but with a stylish and very smooth less scratch-able surface. Thanks!.. I have done many trades before on various typed of forums and all have gone well :) .

-steve

reberto
Dec 4, 2005, 02:03 AM
trade for a DS with extras?

stevey500
Dec 4, 2005, 11:03 AM
I'd do it, but sorry, im not much of a gamer. My friends think im very weird about that.

Drea
Dec 21, 2005, 02:14 PM
How much are you asking?

skoker
Dec 21, 2005, 09:02 PM
How much are you asking?

Arn't you a model?

amacgenius
Dec 24, 2005, 03:40 PM
Arn't you a model?
Isn't that post totally off topic? :rolleyes:

hubristol
Dec 24, 2005, 03:50 PM
I actually bought an ipod video (30 gig) during mid-fall because of problems with my 3rd gen and ended up missing certain features about the 3rd gen (I actually preferred the 3rd gen thickness and the position of the hold switch) although the video is definitely a treat for those who actually use the video feature. Good luck on your sale. :)

stevey500
Dec 24, 2005, 09:59 PM
Well hey guys, sorry for the late reply. But the iPod has been sold outside of the forum to a friend for an Xmas gift!. thanks

Drea
May 3, 2006, 05:33 PM
Arn't you a model?
Yes, I am! (: