Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mclld

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 6, 2012
There is one on craigslist and if they are decent I may go check it out.

Lloydbm41

Suspended
Oct 17, 2013
Central California

Buy them all day long from here for roughly $150.

http://www.ahappydeal.com/cell-phones-mobiles-c-59.html

Any style you want and this is a legit site. I have bought some cheap extra "LG" Qi wireless chargers off this site and they are identical to the real one. I have owned the knockoff for a couple months now and not a single fault. I have checked all the components inside and out and they appear to be identical, just without the LG markings.

Lloydbm41

Suspended
Oct 17, 2013
Central California

I just posted a link to your request and all of a sudden my posts have to be approved by a mod if there is a link?

This is the link, just put a . in place of 'dot'

www dot ahappydeal.com/cell-phones-mobiles-c-59 dot html

These knockoffs are roughly $150

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
Don't get into knockoffs. It has been discussed on the Android Central forums before. Three months after your screen breaks, you're just going to be pulling your hair out. To get the replacement parts, you're just going to be going in circles and circles.

And yes, they break easily. They also aren't fun to use since they have weird half-done builds of Android and aren't supported by the community of developers.

Vetvito

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2012
Yes, my friend has one and was complaining about how android sucks. I asked him to show me his phone, he said it was the new Galaxy.
a4y7y4yz.jpg

Fake galaxy !!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.