Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jarroyo1031

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
Why do these gestures now require you to take your fingers off of the track pad if you want to go back and forth. I guess I'll get used to it, but it's extremely annoying nonetheless. Is there any way to fix this?

sonicrobby

macrumors 68020
Apr 24, 2013
New Orleans
Why do these gestures now require you to take your fingers off of the track pad if you want to go back and forth. I guess I'll get used to it, but it's extremely annoying nonetheless. Is there any way to fix this?

I asked the same question a few days ago :[ apparently there is nothing (as of yet) that I know of. I sent apple some feedback hoping they will address it.

jarroyo1031

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 12, 2009
I asked the same question a few days ago :[ apparently there is nothing (as of yet) that I know of. I sent apple some feedback hoping they will address it.

Thanks for the response. I really do hope they address it because the change just slows me down.

superflush

macrumors 6502a
Apr 6, 2009

Mission Control as a three-finger swipe up gesture has been very flaky for me in Mavericks. I keep having to need to go into System Preferences and reset it to make it work.

Deguello

macrumors 65816
Jun 29, 2008
Texas
I don't have to take my fingers off the trackpad now. I did when I first upgraded. I must've changed how I gesture; I don't know what else it could be.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.