PDA

View Full Version : WTB: PCI USB Card and USB Keyboard and Mouse

im_to_hyper
Dec 7, 2005, 11:31 PM
BUMP 1/1

Well, since no one seems to have followed through with a PayPal address (either that or they did and my PM inbox was full) I am bumping this thread.

I am looking for a PCI USB card that will work with OS X. I would also like one that would work with OS 8.6/OS 9 as well. If someone has a wireless PCI card for 8 or 9 or 10, that would be nice as well.

I am getting sick of the crappy ADB keyboard and mouse on my beige G3 here and am looking for something different.

The newer keyboards are appreciated, like the "pro" kind or whatever. The early iMac keyboards are kinda "bleh." Either black or white is fine for the keyboard and mouse color. No fruity colors, please.
I prefer PayPal.

Let me know via PM. Thanks!

Thanks!

macEfan
Dec 7, 2005, 11:43 PM
I have a PCI usb card, what is your offer?

im_to_hyper
Dec 8, 2005, 07:09 AM
I have a PCI usb card, what is your offer?

I have no clue what brand or anything it is, so if you could include that I could make an offer. How old is it? I won't really wanna pay more than $15.

keysersoze
Dec 8, 2005, 09:51 AM
I have no clue what brand or anything it is, so if you could include that I could make an offer. How old is it? I won't really wanna pay more than $15.

I've got all kinds of USB keyboards:

B&W: $20 shipped
White: $20 shipped
iMac Blue: $15 shipped

Anyway, I'd give it a fairly good cleaning. PM me if interested in any of em.

I've also got the infamous puck mouse... $7 shipped :D :)

mbl42
Dec 8, 2005, 05:11 PM
I've got a Macally iKey USB keyboard that I could sell you cheap and a Logitech Wheel Mouse that I painted white. Both items work and look great. PM me if we can work something out.

macEfan
Dec 8, 2005, 07:31 PM
its D-Link and it works with OS 8.6 and up.. Its also brand new in the box!

im_to_hyper
Dec 8, 2005, 08:40 PM
I've got all kinds of USB keyboards:

B&W: $20 shipped
White: $20 shipped
iMac Blue: $15 shipped

Anyway, I'd give it a fairly good cleaning. PM me if interested in any of em.

I've also got the infamous puck mouse... $7 shipped :D :)

Hey -- I will go with your white keyboard. PayPal address? (PM me)

its D-Link and it works with OS 8.6 and up.. Its also brand new in the box!

So you will do that for $15, shipped, then?

MAX: Do you have a picture of that mouse?

mbl42
Dec 8, 2005, 10:03 PM
MAX: Do you have a picture of that mouse?

Here it is, but eek, I doubt you'll want it. Seems to have gotten scratched up sitting in my closet. If you want it, great. If you don't, I also have an Apple Pro Mouse (black) and a Mighty Mouse.

Clickie. (http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9324/img00024nx.jpg)

im_to_hyper
Dec 8, 2005, 11:19 PM
Here it is, but eek, I doubt you'll want it. Seems to have gotten scratched up sitting in my closet. If you want it, great. If you don't, I also have an Apple Pro Mouse (black) and a Mighty Mouse.

Clickie. (http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9324/img00024nx.jpg)

Hmmm... how much for the mighty mouse? or the black? shipped?

im_to_hyper
Dec 13, 2005, 06:58 AM
Alrighty... so did anyone have anything they were going to continue to sell then?

skoker
Dec 13, 2005, 07:00 AM
Alrighty... so did anyone have anything they were going to continue to sell then?

I've got a PCI USB card and a Fellowes USB Wireless KB/ Optical mouse combo. Interested?

keysersoze
Dec 13, 2005, 07:47 AM

You've got PM!

im_to_hyper
Jan 1, 2006, 07:11 PM
Well, nothing seems to be happening and I am still sick of this keyboard, so BUMP.