Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

oulhaggy

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 24, 2013
Just starting this thread for the Belfast store as the other thread is a year old. Any idea what time the store opens at?
Cheers

oulhaggy

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 24, 2013
I've really no idea how busy it'll be. No idea what the demand is like for both iPads, but I'd say play it safe and get there early enough. I'm travelling from Ballymoney and I'm planning to leave town about 5:30/6ish.

marko-belfast

macrumors newbie
Oct 26, 2013
Belfast
Yeah I was thinking the same, Ill prob try an get there for 7am. Heard some rumours about reserve and collect being available, doubt it will happen though, so queue it is.lol

See ya in the line:)

oulhaggy

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 24, 2013
Only seeing this now. If you're not already down, the que is across the bridge :)

quixers

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2007
Yea think they have plenty of stock. The folder they have to hand out cards to people in the q was still bulging with with them there now 850am

CC117

macrumors 6502a
Feb 25, 2013
Left there just before 10am with my 32GB, wifi, space grey.

Still loads of stock left :)

oulhaggy

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 24, 2013
Enjoy your iPads lads/lasses! Was super impressed with apples service today. I was 8th in line and must've been in the store all of 4-5 minutes before I was done and on my way home. Hopefully see yous all next year ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.