PDA

View Full Version : BRAND NEW Dell 24 inch 2405FPW ULTRASHARP LCD

DavidCL23
Dec 8, 2005, 08:12 PM
Brand New Dell 2405FPW 24 UltraSharp LCD Widescreen Monitor. I have one of these available, it is brand new still sealed in box with a complete dell one year warranty. I have a paypal coupon you can use for an extra $25 off.

Please check out the auction here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8735523967

Also the paypal code is:
C11-GIFTGUIDE for $25 off my auction

Thanks,
David Cappell
DavidCappell@yahoo.com
Ebay ID DavidCL2
732-991-1467

P.S.
Please don't bid .99 unless you intend to bid $600+ as it removes the buy it now option.

I am willing to sell for a little lower if you are willing to do the transaction off of ebay (as it saves me fees).

BONUS for macrumors members.
I will add in a 3 month old Black ipod nano 2gb + an apple wall charger adapter ($39 option) for just $150 with no extra shipping expense. You can just add $150 to your total shipping cost when you checkout with paypal.

If anyone is in Central NJ I would sell the monitor for $750 cash. You can still get the nano + accesories for just $150 more.

Mr. Anderson
Dec 8, 2005, 08:17 PM
That's a really good price - why are you getting rid of it? I have one now and absolutely love it and have been thinking about getting another one when I get my new quad G5.....

how long have you had it?

D

DavidCL23
Dec 8, 2005, 08:25 PM
That's a really good price - why are you getting rid of it? I have one now and absolutely love it and have been thinking about getting another one when I get my new quad G5.....

how long have you had it?

D
Its brand new came with my xps 9150. I can forward you my dell confirmation email if you provie me your email address. I had it for about two weeks. It is still sealed in box, never opened. This is my second time relisting it as no ebay buyer seems to care to pay for the items they win. I will transfer the warranty with dell too :)

aaandrewww
Dec 8, 2005, 09:01 PM
What was the buy it now? I might be interested if you are willing to end the auction early.

DavidCL23
Dec 8, 2005, 09:04 PM
The BIN was $748

Graeme
Dec 8, 2005, 09:33 PM
Why are you selling it? You didn't answer that question before.

I've been seriously thinking about buying one of these monitors.

-Graeme

rmhop81
Dec 8, 2005, 09:34 PM
wanna trade for dual 2005fpw's?

DavidCL23
Dec 8, 2005, 09:34 PM
Why are you selling it? You didn't answer that question before.

I've been seriously thinking about buying one of these monitors.

-Graeme

I am selling as I already have a 24" lcd from a preveous computer purchase. The new dell 9150 will get my old 24" display and my old hp computer will use a compaq CRT that originally came with it.

Jon'sLightBulbs
Dec 8, 2005, 09:38 PM

Haha, the man has 1 monitor he wants to get rid of, and you want to give him two more to get rid of. :D

rmhop81
Dec 8, 2005, 09:38 PM
some people like the dual widescreen, i just wanna try out a huge 24inch lcd now haha

DavidCL23
Dec 8, 2005, 10:38 PM

Thanks, but as someone else posted I have too many monitors already :)

themacmaestro
Dec 9, 2005, 09:05 AM
Brand New Dell 2405FPW 24 UltraSharp LCD Widescreen Monitor. I have one of these available, it is brand new still sealed in box with a complete dell one year warranty. I have a paypal coupon you can use for an extra $25 off.

Please check out the auction here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8735523967

Also the paypal code is:
C11-GIFTGUIDE for $25 off my auction

Thanks,
David Cappell
DavidCappell@yahoo.com
Ebay ID DavidCL2
732-991-1467

P.S.
Please don't bid .99 unless you intend to bid $600+ as it removes the buy it now option.

I am willing to sell for a little lower if you are willing to do the transaction off of ebay (as it saves me fees).

BONUS for macrumors members.
I will add in a 3 month old Black ipod nano 2gb + an apple wall charger adapter ($39 option) for just $150 with no extra shipping expense. You can just add $150 to your total shipping cost when you checkout with paypal.

$700 Shipped?

DavidCL23
Dec 9, 2005, 09:48 AM
$700 Shipped?
lol, that's a bit of a lowball offer ;-)

rmhop81
Dec 9, 2005, 09:50 AM
if you're bin price was only $748 that's a decent price. now a lowball would be like $500 shipped.

DavidCL23
Dec 9, 2005, 10:07 AM
if you're bin price was only $748 that's a decent price. now a lowball would be like $500 shipped.
except my shipping charge was $88 (to cover ebay + paypal fee's + actual cost shipping). So the offer is over well over $100 below my asking price. Either way, the monitor looks like it will sell on ebay, and not on macrumors :(

If anyone is in Central NJ I would sell the monitor for $750 cash. You can still get the nano + accesories for just $150 more.

jeremy.king
Dec 9, 2005, 10:37 AM
except my shipping charge was $88 (to cover ebay + paypal fee's + actual cost shipping).

WOW :eek:

themacmaestro
Dec 9, 2005, 11:45 AM
except my shipping charge was $88 (to cover ebay + paypal fee's + actual cost shipping). So the offer is over well over $100 below my asking price. Either way, the monitor looks like it will sell on ebay, and not on macrumors :(

i hate it when people try to make up the fees on shipping. they cannot get what they want for the unit so they charge way more than they need to on shipping.

I did not mean to make a "lowball" offer, I figured $35 for shipping would mean selling it for $665. Add shipping, then you come up with $700. I didn't realize you wanted to make another $40 profit on the shipping.

rmhop81
Dec 9, 2005, 12:15 PM
i hate it when people try to make up the fees on shipping. they cannot get what they want for the unit so they charge way more than they need to on shipping.

I did not mean to make a "lowball" offer, I figured $35 for shipping would mean selling it for $665. Add shipping, then you come up with $700. I didn't realize you wanted to make another $40 profit on the shipping.

that's how they make their money on ebay. some of the people barely get great deals on the items and sell for what they bought it for then add $150 for shipping. for example the people that get the 9150 with 2005fpw in outrageous deals they get it for $950 or so then sell it on ebay for $999 then charge nearly $200 for shipping.

DavidCL23
Dec 9, 2005, 12:19 PM

whatever, $665 offer for even $750 is a lowball offer dude. Either way it's ok. I applogize for saying you gave me a lowball offer. Happy holidays guys, this lcd will sell on ebay :)

themacmaestro
Dec 9, 2005, 01:37 PM
whatever, $665 offer for even $750 is a lowball offer dude. Either way it's ok. I applogize for saying you gave me a lowball offer. Happy holidays guys, this lcd will sell on ebay :)

Ok... $670, that is my final offer :)

No doubt you will get more than you ask on ebay. Good Luck.

DavidCL23
Dec 9, 2005, 02:25 PM
Ok... $670, that is my final offer :)

No doubt you will get more than you ask on ebay. Good Luck.

thanks buddy :) Happy holidays! I would take $700 + the $88 shipping if we do it off of ebay.

DavidCL23
Dec 10, 2005, 04:31 PM
for my ebay auction "Dear davidcl2,

Thank you for your recent auction-style listing on eBay.
Unfortunately, we removed the following item(s):

8735523967 - BRAND NEW Dell 24 inch 2405FPW ULTRASHARP LCD

because Dell Computer Corp. reported it to us for violating their
intellectual property rights. When eBay is notified by a rights owner of an
intellectual property rights infringement, eBay must remove the item in
order to meet certain legal requirements.

The following information may help explain the reason for your
listing(s) removal:

A manufacturer or intellectual property rights owner has reported to
eBay that this posting violates their intellectual property rights in one
or more more ways. When eBay is notified by an intellectual property
rights owner of an intellectual property rights violation, eBay removes
the posting in order to meet certain legal requirements. Please check
with the rights owner if you have any questions about their claims.
Some possible issues include the following:
? Using a manufacturer's photo or item description
? Posting a counterfeit or "fake" item
? Posting an unauthorized copy of an media (such as software or video
games)For more information on Other VeRO Claims visit the following Help
page:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/vero-rights-owner.html

Questions about the specific violation should be addressed to Dell
Computer Corp. at the following email address:
US_Auction_Escalations@Dell.com

Your eBay fees for this item have been credited to your account. All
bidders on this item have been notified of its cancellation.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Repeated violations of this or other eBay policies
may result in the suspension of your account.

eBay understands that it can be frustrating to have a listing removed.
If you have further questions, you can take the following steps:

Read the rights owner's About Me page at
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=dell.computers

Take eBay's brief tutorial on Intellectual Property Policies and VeRO
Read the ended listings FAQ at
http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/vero-removed-listing.html
Ask eBay a question using the link on the above help page

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Regards,

VeRO Program
eBay Trust & Safety
"

I am goign to just sell this to the highest bidding macrumors member, everyone post there offers :)

SteveS
Dec 29, 2005, 11:37 PM
Is this sold?

tekmoe
Dec 30, 2005, 07:00 AM
only one year warranty? was this monitor purchased with a computer?

also, not trying to thread crap but...why openly admit that you are charging $88 shipping to cover your ebay + paypal fees? that is strictly forbidden and you are infringing the ebay TOS. if you are going to do it, don't openly admit to it. lol.

jtalerico
Feb 12, 2006, 09:30 AM
Have you sold this.. Sorry to bring back a dead thread.. I would really like to know if you have sold it.

DavidCL23
Feb 12, 2006, 06:29 PM
Have you sold this.. Sorry to bring back a dead thread.. I would really like to know if you have sold it.
yup, already sold, but I did PM you how to get the monitor at a discount with dell coupon/promotion codes. Enjoy the LCD, it's fabulous :)