Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lewisweekly

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 12, 2013
Cambridge area
I have been creating a website for my ios 7 theme as I am going to publish the finished result very soon. At the moment it is under a free domain (.webs.com) but if I can spark some interest I am certainly going to upgrade it.

http://ois-os.webs.com/

lewisweekly

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 12, 2013
Cambridge area
Update

The BETA OIS-OS Icon pack is now available for download in '.Theme' format, there is a link on the website under the 'downloads' page. Simply extract to: Library/Themes and enable with Winterboard. Please email me or comment if there are any issues.

-Regards, Lewis W

Last edited:

lewisweekly

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 12, 2013
Cambridge area
Update

GREAT NEWS! My ios 7 dock themes for ios 3-4 is now available for download from the BigBoss repo. The theme should be up and available for download within a weeks time. The icon set and lockscreen themes will be released in a couple of weeks time due to some slight tinkering an refining needed.

PS. The OIS-OS website is down for some reason, I have contacted webs but have yet to have a response. I don't have a clue why it has been 'frozen' but will try to resolve the matter as soon as possible.

-Regards, Lewis W.

Last edited:

lewisweekly

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 12, 2013
Cambridge area
UPDATE 'again'

due to making some 'extra' spare time I have finalised and now released the ios 7 lockscreen for ios 3-4 on cydia. Just as the Dock theme it will be hosted on the BigBoss repo and should be available for download within a weeks time.

-Regards, Lewis W

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.