Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nickhutson

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 15, 2009
Well done, Apple.

Not sure if it's something I've done - but this didn't happen on Mountain Lion. Don't have the confidence to go and start digging around removing corrupt preferences files or anything. Resetting the computer solves the problem for a while... not really very impressive.

Any advice?

iMac 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 12 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

steve-p

macrumors 68000
Oct 14, 2008
Newbury, UK
I used Logic Pro X all weekend working on a project and it only crashed once, while I was changing System Preferences/Sound when Logic was running. I restarted Logic, and it was fine afterwards. Subsequently on the odd occasion I needed to change system sound preferences, I just quit Logic first and then restarted it afterwards, so it was not a major issue for me.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
I've had no issues except with a third party App ( Automap ) which allows me to assign keys quickly to my Novation...An Upgrade is in the works ( why the Hell these people can't better prepare is beyond me) so the only thing I can think of is any third party controller software running?

nickhutson

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 15, 2009
I've got my M-Audio Keyboard... could that be causing an issue, do you think?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.