Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lbjandai

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 8, 2007
Just wondering. I'm waiting to install Mavericks on my MBPr until then. I know plenty of people having no issues but I use this computer all day everyday and just can't afford to have any problems.

When do you think we will see an update with many of the common bug fixes?

ideal.dreams

macrumors 68020
Jul 19, 2010
If you would have taken the time to search through this sub-forum, you would have found numerous threads already started on the same topic. The estimate is 29 days after Mavericks was released, since that's how it was for Mountain Lion and Lion.

If you would have taken the time to search through this sub-forum, you would have found numerous threads already started on the same topic. The estimate is 29 days after Mavericks was released, since that's how it was for Mountain Lion and Lion.

Ideal,

You're right, but I read awhile back that the update to 10.9.1 would be released quickly after Mavericks public release. Just sayin'......

Slide023

ideal.dreams

macrumors 68020
Jul 19, 2010
Ideal,

You're right, but I read awhile back that the update to 10.9.1 would be released quickly after Mavericks public release. Just sayin'......

Slide023

Do you have a source? Believe me, I'm anxious for this update too, but based on the prior releases of OS X and their subsequent updates, 29 days seems to be the likely time period for 10.9.1 to come out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.