Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

creativedogmedia

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 26, 2011
Running 7.0.3 on iPad Air and 5s. Turned on Photostream and both are connected to wifi. No pics are loading into it. I took about 40 pics today and have over 500 on camera roll directly from taking pics with 5s. What would cause this not to work? Have rebooted both.

LV426

macrumors 68000
Jan 22, 2013
Running 7.0.3 on iPad Air and 5s. Turned on Photostream and both are connected to wifi. No pics are loading into it. I took about 40 pics today and have over 500 on camera roll directly from taking pics with 5s. What would cause this not to work? Have rebooted both.

From memory, pics only get put into Photostream after you have enabled the feature, i.e. it won't do it retrospectively for images already in your camera roll. Is this the case for you?

Presumably you are using the same iCloud account on each device?

creativedogmedia

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 26, 2011
From memory, pics only get put into Photostream after you have enabled the feature, i.e. it won't do it retrospectively for images already in your camera roll. Is this the case for you?

Presumably you are using the same iCloud account on each device?

Same account, yes...I just took a pic and it went right in....For some reason I thought it took pics from the last 30 days and dropped it into PS....oh well...thanks for the help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.