Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jwp1964

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 16, 2004
Enterprise, KS
I have a 40GB iPod photo that I would like to download some photos from. Does anyone know how to do this??? :confused:

I had my previous laptop HD go bad and I'm now in a situation where I don't want to sync iPhoto on my iBook with my iPod yet...I hope that explains the question somewhat.

corywoolf

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2004
jwp1964 said:
I have a 40GB iPod photo that I would like to download some photos from. Does anyone know how to do this??? :confused:

I had my previous laptop HD go bad and I'm now in a situation where I don't want to sync iPhoto on my iBook with my iPod yet...I hope that explains the question somewhat.

Do you have the full resolution versions along with the thumbnails? If not, it is pointless.

jwp1964

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 16, 2004
Enterprise, KS
Thanks.

corywoolf said:
Do you have the full resolution versions along with the thumbnails? If not, it is pointless.

I do not have the full resolution...I assume that unless I do something specific the photos on the iPod are not full res? If that is the case I'll just go ahead and sync with the new HD.

Thanks for the quick reply.:eek:

wwooden

macrumors 68020
Jul 26, 2004
Burlington, VT
Unless you selected "include full-resolution photos" in the iPod preference panel, all that will be on the iPod are the scaled down version for the iPod.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 73
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.