Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

augustya

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
Hey Guys,

Anyone here who has the Logitech Keyboard Case (The Bluetooth External Keyboard) the one which had come originally to support the iPad-2, but then it would also work with the iPad-3/4 anyone who has it can you report if this keyboard also is compatible and works fine with the iPad Air ? My feeling is it should not have any problems, as it just need to have a Blurtooth Connectivity and there is no firmware or Hardware that needs to be updated. Should work fine in my opinion, still anyone who has both of these can they please confirm ?

augustya

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
No reason why it won't as they both operate on the Bluetooth protocol

Yes even I think the same, but wanted to hear it from someone who has actually been there done there kinda thing :D like a Real case who has experienced it.

pixelzombie

macrumors member
Oct 31, 2013
Hey Guys,

Anyone here who has the Logitech Keyboard Case (The Bluetooth External Keyboard) the one which had come originally to support the iPad-2, but then it would also work with the iPad-3/4 anyone who has it can you report if this keyboard also is compatible and works fine with the iPad Air ? My feeling is it should not have any problems, as it just need to have a Blurtooth Connectivity and there is no firmware or Hardware that needs to be updated. Should work fine in my opinion, still anyone who has both of these can they please confirm ?

The ultrathin one right? The guy at the Apple store yesterday said Logitech is coming out with one for the Air and because it's thinner, it won't fit the one for Ipad 2,3 and 4.

yang88she

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2011
ATL
It does pair with the blue tooth (surprise! Jk). But both the magnet attachment and the the "groove"/"stand" does not work...yea tried and failed as I love the logitech keyboard and kept it when I sold my ipad 3 In hopes that it would work with the air

augustya

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 17, 2012
The ultrathin one right?

No not the Ultrathin one, The one which was before that. The one with a Little emborsed keys...The Model just before the Ultrathin one.

Check Out the Picture !

Attachments

• Logitech Keyboard.png
    Logitech Keyboard.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 920
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.