Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ari

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 24, 2002
Hi All you Posters!
I have 1 ?
Is there a way in your forums to find out the mental age of a person who posts in one of these forums, or is it only that we have these rude people posting answers to technically not so wisegyus asking or wondering tech specs and adds the word moron in their answers?

MORON: A term used to describe someone who has a mental age between 7-12 years of age

Thanks for your reply!
brgds
Ari or I bloody moron

:confused:

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Hey...

Give me a break, it was the first time I used moron...

I wasn't in a terribly good mood that day, my pet died. I already apologized to that poster.

Choppaface

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2002
SFBA
well, i've found most conversation here less constructive than in a general discussion forum at a board that I mod thats full of 14 year olds

spuncan

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2001
Detroit
Quasi

Im quasi mature when im not rebeling against the world, fighting with my sister, screaming my political veiws, or preaching the Apple way.
Ha :) Making fun of you self is fun. Every one has to be able to do it or they end up a grumpy old sports addict.:D

MaxRool

macrumors member
The regulars just like to tease us newbies ;)

In fact I only ever asked 1 serious question. There were 33 replies and not one of them answered the question. Oh well. 'whatta ya gonna do?'

So I learnt not to take anything that is said on macrumors too seriously.:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.