Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kmj2318

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Aug 22, 2007
Naples, FL
My rMBP has this issue where when I'm using any app in full screen, it will randomly slide out towards the right and bring me back to my desktop, as if I'm four-finger swiping to the right. I don't think that it's mistakingly registering a swipe either because it can be on my very last mission control space, and it will still bring me all the way to the first desktop. It does it about once a minute and is very frustrating.

I had this issue a few months before (on Mountain Lion) and now I have it again. I'm wondering if any one else has experienced this. Unfortuanely, I can't find anything about this when searching Google, but I think it's because I have a hard time finding the right words to describe what it's doing in order to search for it. If anybody has a link to an article or Apple Support post or anything, that would be great too.

Thank you :)

drew627

macrumors regular
Jun 26, 2013
I personally have never had this problem. Could it be that some app you're using is calling for application focus? Since you had the same problem in ML. Maybe you can check Console to see if something is logging why it's doing this.

ilian92

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2012
I had the same problem, by the looks of it if you disable Google Drive (assuming you have it running) it gets fixed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.