Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

khisayruou

macrumors 6502a
Aug 21, 2004
Pretty nice, but they should of went all out and made the headphone cables black as well. :(

zim

macrumors 65816
Jan 5, 2002
They should be giving them away or at least at a reduced priced for having put an advertisement/logo on the back.

mfacey

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 1, 2004
Netherlands
Its only the 2GB model as well, making it even more of a steep price!

I agree that BR Green would be very nice. Would look very good with the chrome back!

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
A bit like this:

dragon.jpg

greg555

macrumors 6502a
Mar 24, 2005
Canada
Orge said:
Does it Scratch? :p

They should have put some sort of hard coating on the case. Then it would be worth extra money (like some of the new Fuji digital cameras have on their rear LCD).

Greg

fillercap

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2006
Limited Edition Land Rover and Jaguar Nanos

Hey there. I work for the company that produces these...and they do have a special coating on the screen and case that is highly scratch resistant and has other UV protections. They came out really well. You will see a lot more of these high priced special editons rolling around soon from other companies...

:)

greg555

macrumors 6502a
Mar 24, 2005
Canada
fillercap said:
Hey there. I work for the company that produces these...and they do have a special coating on the screen and case that is highly scratch resistant and has other UV protections. They came out really well. You will see a lot more of these high priced special editons rolling around soon from other companies...

:)

Cool. They really should advertise that as a feature. Unless Apple would be offended.

Greg

jimN

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2005
London
fillercap said:

That's either very good photoshop or someone thought that a turd themed nano would sell. Hell, if this sells it just goes to show that people really will buy any old sh*t.

fillercap

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2006
Land Rover Nano/Jaguar Nano

The Land Rover one matches a specific vehicle color, photo does not show how rich it is. The vehicle sales, so does the iPod special edition. But then so did the Pontiac Aztec, Pinto, Ford Ka, Buick Rende-crap....

These units are cool in person...and there is a Ferrari edition too. But they are expensive. More for the brand enthusiast I think than the person buying strictly for function. But then we all have a little "fashion-ista" in us if we buy Apple.

;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.