PDA

View Full Version : FS: Almost new 20 gig color screen ipod with iskin and itrip

blueflame
Dec 14, 2005, 12:00 PM
this is in the box, has never not been in an dlo skin case, its perfect looking. and almost not used. i dont know exactly what price to ask for since the new 30 gigs are 299, but thats what i want. i rarly listen to music, but i watch alot of movies, so this thing has basically been sitting in its box. it comes with the skin, and the ipod with all its accessories.basically perfect. Also inclues an itrip
andreas

jer446
Dec 14, 2005, 01:56 PM
sorry to break it to u but i just sold the exact same thing nut bw for 165 shipped, so ur not gonna get that much.. maybe 220 at most..

blueflame
Dec 14, 2005, 02:54 PM
im asking 220 for it then.
Andreas

doucy2
Dec 14, 2005, 02:56 PM
trades i have a way ton of cool stuff
i would be really interested then

blueflame
Dec 15, 2005, 09:17 AM
i really cant accpept tades bc im looking to get a 5g. im going to china for school soon, and i really want to be able to watch videos
andreas

macmanmatty
Dec 19, 2005, 05:10 PM
I'll offer $165 shipped for the ipod

blueflame
Dec 20, 2005, 12:21 PM
200 is fair. I just wont be able to afford anything, plus this is coming with the extras, and i guarantee that it is in perfect and i mean pristine condition I would even give the money back if your not satisfied with its perfect condition.
Andreas

wnameth
Dec 20, 2005, 12:28 PM
what about 190 with the itrip and 180 without the itrip. i am very interested, could you send me pics to my email that is in my profile pleas!

blueflame
Dec 20, 2005, 01:59 PM
i have to get at least 200 for the setup, if it were just a matter of trying to sell it i would accept your offer, but as an earlier post suggested, it will go for about 220, and i found things similar to that price on ebay. one thing i can say, is that i feel that here it is more of a community, and i think it may be a bit safer. if you are intersted for 200, it is there for you. but I cant accpet lower. im sorry. but thank you for your interest.
Andreas
PS: will will post pictures later tonight, i have to borrow my friends digital camera.

zach
Dec 20, 2005, 04:02 PM
what kind of iTrip is it? the original one, or the one with the LCD display on it?

wnameth
Dec 20, 2005, 04:11 PM
i have to get at least 200 for the setup, if it were just a matter of trying to sell it i would accept your offer, but as an earlier post suggested, it will go for about 220, and i found things similar to that price on ebay. one thing i can say, is that i feel that here it is more of a community, and i think it may be a bit safer. if you are intersted for 200, it is there for you. but I cant accpet lower. im sorry. but thank you for your interest.
Andreas
PS: will will post pictures later tonight, i have to borrow my friends digital camera.
okay i will think about it, could you possibly hold it till like saturday?

wnameth
Dec 22, 2005, 10:06 AM
we are working out a deal, i haven't heard from you in roughly 2 days regarding our deal, i can send 150US now and then the other 50US on saturday..

please consider this sold.....

zap2
Dec 22, 2005, 10:21 AM
i shocked how much the 4g colors are going for with the 5g(and the 4g was FW support!)

o well

(free bump for you):)

wnameth
Dec 22, 2005, 04:34 PM
okay i am wanting to send payment, what is your paypal address?

wnameth
Dec 22, 2005, 08:29 PM
I would really like to send payment, so you can ship it out long before you leave to relieve more stress in the moving transition. i just need your paypal address, then you can ship it to my paypal home address/

thanks