PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good affordable case for the nano

buzlink
Dec 14, 2005, 05:52 PM
I'm looking for a good affordable case for the iPod Nano 2GB white.
It will be a Christmas present for my girlfriend as she has been very mad at how scratched up her Nano has become.

I do like some of the aluminum and plastic cases that add more rigidity, since her iPod spends allot of time in her purse.

Just looking for what products that have worked best for you and that is affordable.

Thanks

Chef Medeski
Dec 14, 2005, 06:06 PM
May I suggest a Clear Film?

Piarco
Dec 15, 2005, 03:34 AM
The aluminium case from Core Cases is nothing short of brilliant, and at only $20, inlcuding detachable belt clip and lanyard is nearly a steal. Have a look in this thread for some pics and a longer description from me:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=165903

imessedupmynano
Dec 16, 2005, 02:39 AM
i suggest getting her the invisible shield (www.invisibleshield.com) and a case. the aluminum case that other guy suggested was nice. i'm looking into that, right now i only have the shield.

khisayruou
Dec 16, 2005, 09:37 AM
I would go for the Core Cases, $20 is a good price point and since its in a purse it would be a much better off than a clear shield such as invisible shield.

CANEHDN
Dec 16, 2005, 09:45 AM
I got the DLO Action Jacket. I really like it. It has a detachable belt clip and an armband. Another thing I like about it it uses cloth instead of rubber or something. This way if you keep it in your pocket it isn't a pain to get out. It was only $30.

adk
Dec 16, 2005, 12:29 PM
Since it's in her purse a lot, make sure to get one that protects the screen and clickwheel too.