PDA

View Full Version : Light iPod case

DougBTX
Dec 14, 2005, 08:50 PM
I've just bought a beautiful, thin iPod 5G, it's so smooth and shiny, I'm sure it'll scratch.

It doesn't matter.

asherman13
Dec 14, 2005, 09:06 PM
I've just bought a beautiful, thin iPod 5G, it's so smooth and shiny, I'm sure it'll scratch.

It doesn't matter.

iskin or invisibleshield

Chef Medeski
Dec 14, 2005, 09:10 PM
PowerSupport Clear Film all the way! Check out my review, easier, thinner, better, and cheaper than invisble shiled. Nothing compares.

puckhead193
Dec 14, 2005, 09:33 PM
PowerSupport Clear Film all the way! Check out my review, easier, thinner, better, and cheaper than invisble shiled. Nothing compares.

how was applying it. Did u order it online or buy from a store/which store?

imessedupmynano
Dec 15, 2005, 01:27 AM
no. get the invisible shield. just be very careful and precise when applying.

Piarco
Dec 15, 2005, 03:27 AM
Agreed! I got one for my nano, very easy to apply and looks great - when its out of its Core Case you can hardly tell there is a film on it!

Ubuntu
Dec 15, 2005, 08:17 AM
Does anyone know where I can buy the PowerSupport Clear Film in the UK? I need it for the iPod Video though.

Piarco
Dec 15, 2005, 10:57 AM
Get it from the States - its free shipping! Or it was when I ordered the nano crystal shield last month....

Chef Medeski
Dec 15, 2005, 12:24 PM
how was applying it. Did u order it online or buy from a store/which store?
I bought it from Power Support. They are still giving free shipping and even better its not just basic shipping. I ordered a Trackpad last night and it was Free Next Day Air Shipping...I don't know how they make money with that, but I'll be happy to see it on Friday thats all I care.

Applying it:
I have a full review in the iPod Forums if you just do a quick search. But for a summary: Easy, only took about 5 min. and you don't have to worry about not getting it right, because you can take it off and put it back on again no adhesive means: no loss of grip after removing!!

Ubuntu
Dec 15, 2005, 01:13 PM
Get it from the States - its free shipping! Or it was when I ordered the nano crystal shield last month....

Yeah, just checked. Thank you for the confirmation though. So did you have to pay customs or anything like that?

Piarco
Dec 17, 2005, 04:46 AM
No customs at all - in fact I haven't had to pay customs on any of the iPod accessories I've ordered yet - nothing bigger than a couple of Core Cases though.
The Crystal Film comes in a normal sized envelope, so there's not much there for customs to tax!