Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

minimo3

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 18, 2010
When adding a photo to a contact if you select "choose photo" then pick an existing photo the resulting dialog box has a button (or rather action text since there are no more distinguishable buttons in iOS 7) that is labeled "use" and another that is labeled "choose". Both perform the same function. I guess that slipped by QA.

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
When adding a photo to a contact if you select "choose photo" then pick an existing photo the resulting dialog box has a button (or rather action text since there are no more distinguishable buttons in iOS 7) that is labeled "use" and another that is labeled "choose". Both perform the same function. I guess that slipped by QA.

Can you post a screenshot? I get the options "cancel" and "choose."

Gutwrench

Suspended
Jan 2, 2011

Apparently it did. They perform the same function on mine too.

----------

Can you post a screenshot? I get the options "cancel" and "choose."

Look again, this time in the top margin.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.