Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gus

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 1, 2002
Minnesota
Anybody know if there will be a TechTV broadcast of the keynote on Tuesday?

Regards,
Gus

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
Re: Tech TV

Originally posted by Gus
Anybody know if there will be a TechTV broadcast of the keynote on Tuesday?

Regards,
Gus
nope, apple doesnt let them do it anymore and that is a good thing. Tech tv would always diss the new products as they were introduced. you will have to watch it with quicktime or adjust your satellite to it if you have a satellite capable of that.

iJon

dricci

macrumors 6502a
Dec 15, 2001
Re: Re: Tech TV

Originally posted by iJon

nope, apple doesnt let them do it anymore and that is a good thing.

Yes they do, I think they did last July, and I know for a fact that they did in January. You may want to e-mail them and see if they're doing it this year. I think they only've done it when enough people have contacted them with interest.

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Tech TV

Originally posted by dricci

Yes they do, I think they did last July, and I know for a fact that they did in January. You may want to e-mail them and see if they're doing it this year. I think they only've done it when enough people have contacted them with interest.
no they dont, they stopped in january last year. last macworld was a qucktime 6 mpeg4 thing only. trust me, tech tv doesnt do this anymore, they would get that ass john dovorak and bash the macs left and right as stevie introduced them. quicktime only again this year.

iJon

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.