PDA

View Full Version : Mitthrawnuruodo 2

Mitthrawnuruodo
Dec 18, 2005, 08:16 AM
The same as my first entry (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=167729), but with transparency and no frame...

Wasn't too hard when I just got my girlfriend, who has CS2 copy all my layers into a new Photoshop file. Then with a new file it was easy to open that in ImageReady and just make the animation again. This time without any tweening. :)

iMeowbot
Dec 18, 2005, 08:42 AM
Not only is #4 vaguely rude, but it looks suspiciously like a mirrored Apple logo. Coincidence or sign?

Nermal
Dec 18, 2005, 03:24 PM
Not only is #4 vaguely rude

From the other thread: "Disclaimer: Those easily offended should avert [their] eyes when the hand gets to 4" ;)

Mitthrawnuruodo
Dec 18, 2005, 04:32 PM
From the other thread: "Disclaimer: Those easily offended should avert [their] eyes when the hand gets to 4" ;)Yes I forgot to put the disclaimer in this thread, too... thanks... :)

And I've edited that embarrassing misspelling you so discretely pointed me too... :o ;)

iMeowbot
Dec 18, 2005, 05:07 PM
From the other thread: "Disclaimer: Those easily offended should avert [their] eyes when the hand gets to 4" ;)
Hey, I didn't say I was a bad thing :D

Nermal
Dec 18, 2005, 06:15 PM
And I've edited that embarrassing misspelling you so discretely pointed me too... :o ;)

Discreetly, to :p

In all three cases it's the grammar, not the spelling :)

Mitthrawnuruodo
Dec 18, 2005, 06:43 PM
Discreetly, to :p

In all three cases it's the grammar, not the spelling :)Nah.. in this case it was just spelling, I know the difference between they're, their and there, really...

But I'm just getting used to not getting red lines under all misspellings, so when I've made an error, and like in these cases the misspelling is actually another word (which even sounds right), that Spellbound cannot catch, then I'm pretty much on my own. And then I might descreetly point out that it's very quick to make small mistakes, and even the occasional big one, too... ;)

But, hey, at least I have an excuse: English is not, and has never been, my native language... :)

Aaah... another thread gone completely to the spelling/grammar dogs... :D

Any comments on the 'tar submission, just as an attempt at getting this thread back on topic...? ;)

Nermal
Dec 18, 2005, 07:24 PM
But, hey, at least I have an excuse: English is not, and has never been, my native language... :)

Your English is very good for a non-native speaker :)
The guy down the road selling Christmas trees managed to misspell "trees" :eek:

mad jew
Dec 18, 2005, 10:43 PM
The guy down the road selling Christmas trees managed to misspell "trees" :eek:

That's why I just draw pictures instead when I'm selling...

...erm...

...them.