Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RedTomato

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 4, 2005
.. London ..
Selling / Giving away old powermacs cos I need the room for ahem, other junk.

No postage for big stuff, prefer pickup (NW London, UK)

Small stuff I could be persuaded to post it ...

Power Mac Graphite G4 450mhz DUAL CPU , DVD, graphics card, two scsi cards - no memory or HDD

Power Mac Graphite g4 533mgz DVD two scsi cards, graphics card, 128mb? ram - no HDD, no power supply

Power Mac G4 Quicksilver 733mhz, cd drive - no graphics card or HDD or ram,

Blue & White G3 350 MHz 1GB RAM , CD, graphics card, 12gb HDD - WORKING LAST TIME I TESTED IT. Matching keyboard and mouse.

Pink / Strawberry / Bubblegum iMac WORKING!! 40GB hdd, DVD - clean install of OSX - matching keyboard & mouse

Rocket Raid 2220 - SATA RAID card, tested working with the B&W G3

2 x iBook G4's - for spares only - not working

Several graphics cards - Matrox Millenniums etc

Various RAM chips - PC100 era, DDR1, desktop and laptop, 128MB, 256MB and 512MB.

Finally got some photos up:

Power Macs by Tomato-Tiny-LittleTiny, on Flickr

Power Macs by Tomato-Tiny-LittleTiny, on Flickr

Power macs by Tomato-Tiny-LittleTiny, on Flickr

Last edited:

tdiaz

macrumors 6502
Feb 7, 2006
I would change the name of the post .. since you can't sell in this forum.

RedTomato

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 4, 2005
.. London ..
Ah ok thread title changed. Maybe I should put this whole post in the Marketplace, but to be honest, I advertised all this stuff in there last year and NOBODY was interested in paying for it.

I need to to put food on the table for my kids, but I'd rather give all this away to you guys and see it go to a good home for free than put it out on the street.

Let me know if there's anything that I could feasibly sell without too much hassle.

SirFoxx

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2012
Galien, Michigan
I have decide to transfer this thread to the Marketplace. You can still pick up the Power Macs for free if you want & nobody else's interested.

I've put it in the collectibles sub-forum of the Marketplace. Please carry on discussion at

https://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=18430872

Since I don't have permission to go there because I haven't made the appropriate number of posts :-/ , can I PM you about some of the small stuff?

tdiaz

macrumors 6502
Feb 7, 2006
The stuff is in London, mailing anything larger than SIMMs, or perhaps a PCI video card is going to be in the $30/$90 range depending on what.

RedTomato

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 4, 2005
.. London ..
Since I don't have permission to go there because I haven't made the appropriate number of posts :-/ , can I PM you about some of the small stuff?

The stuff is in London, mailing anything larger than SIMMs, or perhaps a PCI video card is going to be in the $30/$90 range depending on what.

Yup SirFoxx and tdiaz. Really not keen on dealing with mailing stuff out. I'm not good at mailing stuff ... that's why I'm avoiding selling on ebay for now. I was hoping to attract some mac collector to just turn up and take the whole lot off my hands.

A couple of people want the working B+W but I'm still stuck with a pile of powermacs and the CRD iMac and I just want the whole lot gone and the space back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.